From: Javier on
Hi all,

I have a problem with a project.

MSP_VIEW_PROJ_ASSN_TP_BY_DAY table has no data since a certain date but I
see data on Project Professional after that date. Rest of projects has
correct data in this table.

Thanks in advance
Javier
From: Javier on
I have discovered that column WPROJ_LAST_PUB doesn´t update hhen publishing,
so it doesn´t publish even when I make this action.

Has anyboy have the same problem?

Thanks

From: "JulieS" passport6847 at maine dot rr dot on
Hi Javier,

I assume you are using Project Professional with Project Server. I
suggest re-posting your question to the Project Server newsgroup. The
server gurus usually spend most of their time in the server newsgroup
and you may get a more rapid response there.

Please state which version (including service pack info) of project you
are using. (It helps us help you)

Julie
Project MVP