From: MLi on
I have installed SharePoint3.0 and Project 2007 on W2K3SP1, SQLDB on another
W2K3SP1
Have setup 2 web applications and created SharedServiceProvider. At the very
last step I was going to provison project server 2007 to the farm, then got
the error:

The Project Application Service doesn't exist or is stopped. Start the
Project Application Service.
I don't see the Project Application Service running on this box, how to fix
this issue?

From: Mike Glen on
Hi MLi,

Try posting on the server newsgroup. Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project
Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information
can be seen at this web address: http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP