From: jdsanjorge on
Hello,

I need customize a client installation for Dynamics NAV to execute in silent
mode. I thougth to install a silently using a MST file but I don�t can it.
Any idea???

Thanks,

From: Torsten Droste on
Hi,

you can install it like this:

msiexec.exe /i %1 /qb INSTALLLEVEL=%2 /norestart /L*v %3

where

%1 is the msi package
%2 is the installlevel (0 = Full)
%3 is the name of the logfile

if you call msiexec without parameters, you will get a help file explaining
the parameters. The parameter for silent install is /qb (non-gui mode).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Torsten