From: David Fernandez on
Hi everyone and thank you for answers.

We�re executing Navision 4.00 SP2 under SQL.

One of the clients have the next problem: When executing normally the
program, he tries to execute a preview report, before printing we have this
error:

The program ["C:\archivos de programa\Microsoft business solution
navision\client\finsql.exe"] caused a problem and is going to close. Would
you like to save a dump file.

And we have some messages at event viewer like this:

No se encuentra la descripci�n del Id. de suceso ( 1000 ) en el origen (
Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision ). Es posible que el equipo local no
tenga la informaci�n de Registro o archivos DLL de mensajes necesarios para
mostrar mensajes desde un equipo remoto. Es posible que pueda usar el
indicador /AUXSOURCE= para recuperar esta descripci�n; consulte Ayuda y
soporte t�cnico para obtener m�s detalles. La siguiente informaci�n es parte
del suceso: finsql.exe; 4.0.2.22611; 4467abf9; finsql.exe; 4.0.2.22611;
4467abf9; 0; 001e9746.

My (sorry for it) translation of the error is:

Event Id (1000) can�t be found at the origin ( Microsoft Business
Solutions-Navision ). It�s possible that local computer doesn�t have log
information or DLL messages files necessary to show these messages on a
remote computer. It is possible /AUXSOURCE= indicator could be usedto
recover this description; see Help and technical support to obtain more
details. Next information is part of event: finsql.exe; 4.0.2.22611;
4467abf9; finsql.exe; 4.0.2.22611; 4467abf9; 0; 001e9746.

None of the rest of clients have such a problem.

Thank you and kind regards.

From: jan jansen jan on
Hello,
This could happen if there is no default printer installed on that computer.
Best regards.

From: David Fernandez on
Thank you for your answer, but it is not our situation.

We found that these form where these report is executed, has a frame with
two properties that are relevant, "horzglue" and "vertglue". We configured
them as "both", and we obtained the error we had mentioned, but changing
them to default values, left and top, it works nice.

kind regards.

From: Manish Sharma on
Your client is getting the error on the server or the client machine.
When installing Navision or SQL 2005 did your cilent got any error or
message.
Manish Sharma
Techo-Functional