From: Ahmed Amini on
Most of the posting routine open a dialog window. For example adjust cost
routine.
Posting sales order.

When doing scheduling through NAS, or integration through NAS. I have to
always modify these codeunits and add if GUIALLOWED dialog.

Could you add it by defaul?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5daab092-9179-4361-9c14-7bf13130f7d4&dg=microsoft.public.navision
From: Aditya on
Hi Ahmed
Can you help how to call any activity through the NAS(I knew about
NASHANDLER and installation of NAS).I did create a new code and passed
it as a parameter and i tried deleting an item as well as inserting
one in seperate code but none of them worked.
Kindly help if possible.My email adityesh_rathore(a)yahoo.co.in

Thanks