From: Dingo on
An acquaintance was showing me the photo album he had composed using
iphoto on his Mac, and then had printed overseas and delivered to him.
Very impressive - is there an equivalent program for PCs?
Thanks.
From: sandy58 on

http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/ulead-iphoto-plus-windows-xp.html
From: Dingo on
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:13:25 -0700 (PDT), sandy58
<aleckie68(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 14, 2:40�pm, Dingo <dingo...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> An acquaintance was showing me the photo album he had composed using
>> iphoto on his Mac, and then had printed overseas and delivered to him.
>> Very impressive - is there an equivalent program for PCs?
>> Thanks.
>
>http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/ulead-iphoto-plus-windows-xp.html

Thanks, but seems to be something other than what I was expecting and
nothing like the Mac software.
From: Fred on

"Dingo" <dingo963(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:13:25 -0700 (PDT), sandy58
> <aleckie68(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 14, 2:40 pm, Dingo <dingo...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> An acquaintance was showing me the photo album he had composed using
>>> iphoto on his Mac, and then had printed overseas and delivered to him.
>>> Very impressive - is there an equivalent program for PCs?
>>> Thanks.
>>
>>http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/ulead-iphoto-plus-windows-xp.html
>
> Thanks, but seems to be something other than what I was expecting and
> nothing like the Mac software.

If you want a photobook you can get them printed online.
Not sure if they provide the composition features of the iPhoto software
though.
Two that come to mind are
BigW and Teds that use Fuji's service
http://www.bigwphotos.com.au/order_digital_photo_gifts_photo_books.asp?utm_source=bigw&utm_medium=photopg&utm_campaign=photobooks