From: SolomonW on
How do I get the computer projector to match the screen?

It cuts off a bit on the top and on the right side.
From: Rob on
On 15/04/2010 5:46 PM, SolomonW wrote:
> How do I get the computer projector to match the screen?
>
> It cuts off a bit on the top and on the right side.

Set up the projector resolution in properties - screen resolution.
From: SolomonW on
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:03:10 +1000, Rob wrote:

> On 15/04/2010 5:46 PM, SolomonW wrote:
>> How do I get the computer projector to match the screen?
>>
>> It cuts off a bit on the top and on the right side.
>
> Set up the projector resolution in properties - screen resolution.

Good idea, I will try that.

Is there also anyway of checking what the video card is?
From: Rob on
On 16/04/2010 12:11 AM, SolomonW wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:03:10 +1000, Rob wrote:
>
>> On 15/04/2010 5:46 PM, SolomonW wrote:
>>> How do I get the computer projector to match the screen?
>>>
>>> It cuts off a bit on the top and on the right side.
>>
>> Set up the projector resolution in properties - screen resolution.
>
> Good idea, I will try that.
>
> Is there also anyway of checking what the video card is?

Under the same thing in advanced.
From: SolomonW on
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:13:43 +1000, Rob wrote:

> On 16/04/2010 12:11 AM, SolomonW wrote:

>>> Set up the projector resolution in properties - screen resolution.
>>
>> Good idea, I will try that.
>>
>> Is there also anyway of checking what the video card is?
>
> Under the same thing in advanced.

Thanks, this all helped me solve part of the problem. A defective video
driver.