From: graduate on
Help anyone. For hours I have tried to switch my PP font from Veranda,
which seems the default to Arial or Times New Roman. OMG what a mess.
Hours later and facing a project deadline, I submitted with a mea
culpa to the professor. Please save me from the fall........
I looked thru the FAQ's and while font issues were discussed, not
specific to the Mac 2008 Home and student edition.

Any help is so very appreciated.

Jan Jajola
From: no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac on

I regret to tell you that you have landed in the Microsoft PC Powerpoint
group, not the 'Powerpoint for Mac' area.
You might try joining microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint instead.

brian.

In article
<911345a1-57c0-4254-81c2-a8775bc33c2d(a)f17g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
jajolajan(a)yahoo.com (graduate) wrote:

> *From:* graduate <jajolajan(a)yahoo.com>
> *Date:* Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:40:36 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Help anyone. For hours I have tried to switch my PP font from
> Veranda,
> which seems the default to Arial or Times New Roman. OMG what a
> mess.
> Hours later and facing a project deadline, I submitted with a mea
> culpa to the professor. Please save me from the fall........
> I looked thru the FAQ's and while font issues were discussed, not
> specific to the Mac 2008 Home and student edition.
>
> Any help is so very appreciated.
>
> Jan Jajola

Pages: 1
Prev: The Macro Worked