From: Kenny McCormack on
In article <hthq84$v0h$1(a)news.xmission.com>,
Kenny McCormack <gazelle(a)shell.xmission.com> wrote:
>I have some old code that uses these symbols (TCGETS, TCSETSF, TCSETSW)
>that I would like to get compiled on MacOSX. None of these symbols
>exist in any of the include files, as far as I can tell.
>
>These symbols do exist on Solaris and on Linux. What are the MacOS
>equivalents?

It turns out the solution is to replace the ioctl() calls with calls to
tcsetattr() and tcgetattr(), and change the symbols to things more
current. Then it "just works".

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch [sic] revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...