From: John Doe on
BTW (Fishface)... On my Windows XP SP3, Macrium Reflect 4.2 does allow
removing the browsed image from Windows Explorer, through the right-
click menu "Unmount Macrium Image".
From: Fishface on
John Doe wrote:

> BTW (Fishface)... On my Windows XP SP3, Macrium Reflect 4.2 does allow
> removing the browsed image from Windows Explorer, through the right-
> click menu "Unmount Macrium Image".

I went to check this on Win7 64-bit edition, but it wanted to do an update.
I should have checked first, but instead allowed the update. The option is
there on the right-hand-pane Explorer context menu (but not the left) to
unmount the drive, and now the menu choice to "Detach Image" does work.
So, it just keeps getting better! That reminds me, time for another backup...