From: PlarfySoober on
I have a macro I have been using for weeks to produce an email with some
highlighted text. Today, it throws an error message. The error has survived a
reboot, and I have had to comment out all the font color changes.

The location of the error is:

Selection.TypeText Text:= _
"Our interview hours are Mon.-Fri., 5:00pm."
Selection.TypeText Text:="Please confirm any date "
Selection.Font.Color = wdColorRed

The error is follows the color command and the command does not complete:

Run-time error '4605':
This command is not available.

This little letter has been used over and over again, and now it stops. I
looked at other macros in the list, and none of them will get beyond a color
change.

What can I do to get back to normal?

Thanks.

Don.