From: Johnny-Walker via AccessMonster.com on
I am using a macro to open 5 seperate reports but when I open a report you
have to use an assigned ID number to retrieve the right employee information
you are looking for. At present you have to enter the employee ID # all 5
times for each report, how can I set this up to open up all 5 reports without
having to enter employee ID number all 5 times?

From: Marshall Barton on
Johnny-Walker via AccessMonster.com wrote:

>I am using a macro to open 5 seperate reports but when I open a report you
>have to use an assigned ID number to retrieve the right employee information
>you are looking for. At present you have to enter the employee ID # all 5
>times for each report, how can I set this up to open up all 5 reports without
>having to enter employee ID number all 5 times?

Create a form with a text or combo box for the ID and a
button to open the report. Remove the ID criteria from the
reports' record source queries.

The code for the button's Click event procedure could look
something like:

Dim stWhere As String
stWhere = "ID=" & Me.ID 'not sure about your field names
DoCmd.OpenReport "first report", acViewPreview, , stWhere
DoCmd.OpenReport "2nd report", acViewPreview, , stWhere
DoCmd.OpenReport "3rd report", acViewPreview, , stWhere
DoCmd.OpenReport "4th report", acViewPreview, , stWhere
DoCmd.OpenReport "5th report", acViewPreview, , stWhere

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]