From: dhstein on
I have a lot of folders that accumulate mostly unneeded emails. I'd like to
create a macro that goes to the folder and deletes all emails older than ,
for example, 1 week. If that's too difficult, then it can just delete all
emails in that folder. Thanks for any help on this.
From: Toothsome Papa on
the autoarchive feature in outlook will do that
right click the folder>properties for the settings on that folder
check perm. delete. instead of move messages...
Tools>Options>other>autoarchive to say when to run it

From: dhstein on
Toothsome - Thanks for that info ! You can take the rest of the day off -
tell them I said so.

David