From: Melissa on
My Microsoft Office Outlook works great EXCEPT anytime I try to send an email
to school, it says system failure, and I get it back. I can send the same
exact email through my google account, and it transmits perfectly-no
problems. How can I get Office to send it?
From: Kathleen Orland on
When you get it back, it should have some sort of Non Delivery error
attached. That would be the key to the problem and you should post that
error message in its entirety.