From: nospam on
In article <michelle-BDC5E6.14394127072010(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> There's free shipping, but 2nd day shipping is an extra
> ten bucks, and next-day shipping is $16. I don't know how long the free
> shipping takes.

2 days in my experience, sometimes 3. paying extra for 2 day is usually
a waste.
From: TaliesinSoft on
On 2010-07-27 20:36:33 -0500, Sandy Foster said:

[in regards to the Magic Trackpad]

> I'm anxious to hear how you like it, Michelle. I have a MacBook Pro, but
> I use it set back from the edge of the desk and with an external
> keyboard. Having the trackpad within reach would be wonderful.

I'm really looking forward to giving the Magic Trackpad a try as I'm
one, who like Sandy, uses an external keyboard with my MacBook Pro as
that allows me to position the screen a bit farther away than if I had
to use the internal keyboard. i'm currently using a bluetooth mouse but
the Magic Trackpad appears to be the perfect companion to my bluetooth
aluminum keyboard.

--
James Leo Ryan - Austin, Texas

Pages: 1