From: Aaron Imlah Aaron on
I just finished moving a user to a new computer. While checking to see if
everything is there and working correctly she noticed in Outlook (2003) that
what should be "Mailbox - Username" is instead "Pasto dezute - username".
That's mailbox in Lithuanian. Luckily Lithuanian is her first language.
Still we want to know how to set it back to English.

Any help is appreciated.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Aaron Imlah" <Aaron Imlah(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I just finished moving a user to a new computer. While checking to see if
> everything is there and working correctly she noticed in Outlook (2003) that
> what should be "Mailbox - Username" is instead "Pasto dezute - username".
> That's mailbox in Lithuanian. Luckily Lithuanian is her first language.
> Still we want to know how to set it back to English.

Start Outlook once with the /resetfoldernames command switch:
Start>Run>outlook.exe /resetfoldernames
Be sure to include the space.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]