From: Ulrich Eckhardt on
Richard wrote:

Richard, if you don't want that, you should consider not setting an
explicit Reply-To to your email address. This prevents people from
doing the right thing by just replying.

Cheers! ;)

Uli

--
C++ FAQ: http://parashift.com/c++-faq-lite

Sator Laser GmbH
From: Richard on

Reply-To is for email replies, not for newsgroup followup postings.
If your newsreader doesn't understand standard headers, you should get
a better newsreader.