From: Putin on
I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two
attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails.
How can I attach these without doing it individually to each an every mail
(whcih can be time consuming) ?

Cheers
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Putin" <Putin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two
> attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails.
> How can I attach these without doing it individually to each an every mail
> (whcih can be time consuming) ?

Create one message with the attachments and address it to ALL the addresses
which should receive it instead of including only one address.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

> Putin wrote ...
>
>>I am sending out batches of emails that all require the same one or two
>> attachments. These are not mailing lists but individual mails.
>> How can I attach these without doing it individually to each an every mail
>> (whcih can be time consuming) ?
>
> Create one message with the attachments and address it to ALL the addresses
> which should receive it instead of including only one address.

To Putin:

.... but be sure to put all the recipients in the Bcc field. It is unlikely
that your recipients have authorized you to divulge their e-mail address to
anyone that you want. Respect their privacy.

Also, your e-mail provider may have a limit as to how many recipients may be
specified per message. You never mention how MANY recipients you will have
of the same message. You may have to send multiple copies of your bulk
e-mail to stay under the max-recipients-per-message quota of your e-mail
provider.