From: WpgMikos on
I have completed the video I intend on making but am unhappy with the manner
in which the DVD is produced. It seems that WMM randomly designates chapters
but I'd like to be able to select the 13 clips as their own individual
chapters. So my intent would be that the 13 would play as a movie but if you
went to the Menu, you'd have the option to click one of those 13 areas.

From what I could tell, I don't think WMM gives me this ability. One
thought I had was perhaps I could do this using another DVD burning program
but haven't yet determined if what I'd like to accomplish would be possible.

Thanks in advance.
From: John Inzer on
WpgMikos wrote:
> I have completed the video I intend on making but am unhappy with the
> manner in which the DVD is produced. It seems that WMM randomly
> designates chapters but I'd like to be able to select the 13 clips as
> their own individual chapters. So my intent would be that the 13
> would play as a movie but if you went to the Menu, you'd have the
> option to click one of those 13 areas.
>
> From what I could tell, I don't think WMM gives me this ability. One
> thought I had was perhaps I could do this using another DVD burning
> program but haven't yet determined if what I'd like to accomplish
> would be possible.
>
> Thanks in advance.
================================
Post some details...maybe we can help.

What version of Windows are you running?

How are you burning the DVD?

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience