From: Connie on
When I insert the Title Animation - "News Video, Inset" it doesn't show the
video in the box. It just shows the blank blue box and then goes to the next
slide; which is the start of the video. How do I get the video to be in the
blue box?

Thank You!

From: PapaJohn on
In timeline view, not storyboard, drag the title clip from the video track
to the Title Overlay track, and whatever is on the video track will be there
in the blue box...

--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

"Connie" <Connie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I insert the Title Animation - "News Video, Inset" it doesn't show
> the
> video in the box. It just shows the blank blue box and then goes to the
> next
> slide; which is the start of the video. How do I get the video to be in
> the
> blue box?
>
> Thank You!

Pages: 1