From: Monica on
Does anyone know of a free program that will create playlists (.m3u format)?
I found one, Playlist Creator 3.6.1. Seemed to work like a charm. Created
the playlist on my usb thumb drive, put the drive in my car's usb port, Sync
recognized the drive and playlist but only ONE of 13 songs was in the list.
Brought the drive back to the computer, deleted playlist and tried again.
Now I have an "invalid" message when I try to access the playlist. Maybe
you're familiar with this program and can tell me what I might be doing
wrong or suggest a different program??
Thanks guys,
Monica