From: Lil' Abner on
I haven't used BitComet for a while, but the ocassion arose for me to run
it this evening and MBam started nailing IP's one right after the other. I
couldn't do anything until I closed MBam. Then I went ahead and got my
download, shut BitComet down and restarted MBam. Ran a quick scan and found
nothing. Surely MBAM isn't all that torrent unfriendly!

--
--- Everybody has a right to my opinion. ---
From: Dustin Cook on
"Lil' Abner" <blvstk(a)dogpatch.com> wrote in

> I haven't used BitComet for a while, but the ocassion arose for me to
> run it this evening and MBam started nailing IP's one right after the
> other. I couldn't do anything until I closed MBam. Then I went ahead
> and got my download, shut BitComet down and restarted MBam. Ran a
> quick scan and found nothing. Surely MBAM isn't all that torrent
> unfriendly!

Sadly, depending on the peers that may have tried connecting to you; it can
be. :(

--
Dustin Cook [Malware Researcher]
MalwareBytes - http://www.malwarebytes.org
From: 1PW on
Dustin Cook wrote:
> "Lil' Abner" <blvstk(a)dogpatch.com> wrote in
>
>> I haven't used BitComet for a while, but the ocassion arose for me to
>> run it this evening and MBam started nailing IP's one right after the
>> other. I couldn't do anything until I closed MBam. Then I went ahead
>> and got my download, shut BitComet down and restarted MBam. Ran a
>> quick scan and found nothing. Surely MBAM isn't all that torrent
>> unfriendly!
>>

> Sadly, depending on the peers that may have tried connecting to you; it can
> be. :(

It happened to me too this weekend as I used �Torrent when I located a
long lost software tool. As toxic peers checked in, they were
detected by MBAM v1.41 as you would wish.

--
1PW