From: Kuskokwim on
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:26:29 -0700, Wad Medani wrote:

> Why you dissing Norton when thye give your site a 4.7/5 approval
> rating?

"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member." -
Groucho Marx
From: Ron on
On Sep 16, 9:36 pm, Wad Medani <fu...(a)SPAMTRAP.net> wrote:
> Probably posted before but just found it now so thought other noobs
> here might find it handy.
>
> http://safeweb.norton.com/

Sign up?????

I'll stick with McAfee Siteadvisor.
From: occam on
Ron wrote:
> On Sep 16, 9:36 pm, Wad Medani <fu...(a)SPAMTRAP.net> wrote:
>> Probably posted before but just found it now so thought other noobs
>> here might find it handy.
>>
>> http://safeweb.norton.com/
>
> Sign up?????
>
> I'll stick with McAfee Siteadvisor.

Hmmm, McAfee or Norton? Frying pan or the fire?

WOT is an altogether better option, in my opinion.
http://www.mywot.com/
From: Ron on
On Sep 17, 5:15 pm, Wad Medani <fu...(a)SPAMTRAP.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:27:13 -0700 (PDT), Ron <BigELil...(a)msn.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Sign up?????
>
> >I'll stick with McAfee Siteadvisor.
>
> No, you don't need to sign up to check sites, just need to sign up to
> make comments about sites etc.

Never mind...I now see that it's not the same thing as Siteadvisor.
From: JD on
I believe "user input" speaks for itself. The only liar here is the
person who says he is an MVP with no evidence to prove that.

The Real Truth MVP is not listed on the MVP list:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

Go away Chris. I don't have time to play your game. This will be my only
response to you.

--
JD..