From: ---Fitz--- on
How about this website penis head? http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/

Is that you about halfway down or not? It's the same picture that you have
on your fake MVP site.

From: JD on
---Fitz--- wrote:
> How about this website penis head? http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/
>
> Is that you about halfway down or not? It's the same picture that you
> have on your fake MVP site.

Don't you know, he's a female model? When I pressured him about the link
you provided, he provided another one:

http://www.shorthaircutstrends.com/tag/blonde-hairstyles/
"Chic Blonde Hairstyle"

The bad news is it's not even close to being the same person.

But you really can't trust me because I'm a "liar". 8-)

--
JD..
From: Leythos on
In article <qLSdnbRUn8gkWC_XnZ2dnUVZ_tadnZ2d(a)giganews.com>, trt(a)void.com
says...
> WOW! you are really shocked! McAfee Siteadvisor says my site is safe too,
> that's because IT IS! and they both actually scan my site and it's contents.
> But then mywot only relies on user input and we all know people like you lie
> all the time.

And yet you've posted links to pornographic materials you've stolen and
modified on your site....

Doesn't seem reasonable or safe to me.

Trust yourself.
From: ---Fitz--- on
"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> ---Fitz--- wrote:
>> How about this website penis head? http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/
>>
>> Is that you about halfway down or not? It's the same picture that you
>> have on your fake MVP site.
>>

> Don't you know, he's a female model? When I pressured him about the link
> you provided, he provided another one:
>
> http://www.shorthaircutstrends.com/tag/blonde-hairstyles/
> "Chic Blonde Hairstyle"
>
> The bad news is it's not even close to being the same person.
>
> But you really can't trust me because I'm a "liar". 8-)
>
> --
> JD..

Ahhhh. That explains it. Strange how Christopher's appearance can change
from web page to web page. It's almost (GASP) like he's stealing images to
promote his (GASP) stolen/hacked programs.

From: JD on
---Fitz--- wrote:
> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> ---Fitz--- wrote:
>>> How about this website penis head? http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/
>>>
>>> Is that you about halfway down or not? It's the same picture that
>>> you have on your fake MVP site.
>>>

>> Don't you know, he's a female model? When I pressured him about the
>> link you provided, he provided another one:
>>
>> http://www.shorthaircutstrends.com/tag/blonde-hairstyles/
>> "Chic Blonde Hairstyle"
>>
>> The bad news is it's not even close to being the same person.
>>
>> But you really can't trust me because I'm a "liar". 8-)
>>
>> --
>> JD..
>
> Ahhhh. That explains it. Strange how Christopher's appearance can
> change from web page to web page. It's almost (GASP) like he's stealing
> images to promote his (GASP) stolen/hacked programs.

I don't know about his web page or software but anybody that says the
two pictures are of the same person is just wrong. And anything they
tell me after that is unreliable. Nothing personal. ;-)

--
JD..