From: Hugo Sá on
Hi,

When I'm trying to manage permissions for a document library, it presents
the following error message:
"Error. The given key was not present in the dictionary"

Do anyone know what key is missing?

Thanks,
Hugo
From: David Tappan on
I am having a similar issue. I copied the parent site permissions on the
Document Center site, so I could customize them, and then when I tried to
access Advanced Permissions again on that site, I got "Error: The given key
was not present in the dictionary". Any idea what the cause of this problem
is, and what to do about it?

Thanks!

David Tappan

From: PeterG on
Hi,

I have the same problem too. If I go to 'Site Permissions' or if I want to
add permissions on a list, I get the same error.

Regards,

PeterG

From: nickersonj on

PeterG wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have the same problem too. If I go to 'Site Permissions' or if I want to
> add permissions on a list, I get the same error.
>

> Regards,
>
> PeterG
>
> "Hugo Sá" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I'm trying to manage permissions for a document library, it presents
> > the following error message:
> > "Error. The given key was not present in the dictionary"
> >
> > Do anyone know what key is missing?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Hugo

I get the same error for my site permissions in WSS v3.0 beta 2. I am
using alternate access mappings though, and was accessing the site via
one of those mappings. I found that switching over to the original
mapping circumvented the error.

From: PeterG on
Thx!

I don't have the errror when I am accessing the server through its
servername and not via the extranet address mapping!

Kind regards,

Peter

"nickersonj(a)gmail.com" wrote:

> PeterG wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> > I have the same problem too. If I go to 'Site Permissions' or if I want to
> > add permissions on a list, I get the same error.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > PeterG
> >
> > "Hugo Sá" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > When I'm trying to manage permissions for a document library, it presents
> > > the following error message:
> > > "Error. The given key was not present in the dictionary"
> > >
> > > Do anyone know what key is missing?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Hugo
>

> I get the same error for my site permissions in WSS v3.0 beta 2. I am
> using alternate access mappings though, and was accessing the site via
> one of those mappings. I found that switching over to the original
> mapping circumvented the error.

Pages: 1
Prev: Security
Next: Portal 2003 Indexing Error