From: RMX on
Hi Manjo,

Your response was (as usual) quick and helpfull.

Thank you!!

Thanks for the tip too Massimo,

take care

Rui

From: RMX on
Hi Manjo,

Once more your response is quick, efficient and helpfull.

Everything is working with T9002 e Vista.

take care Manjo.

Thanks for your hint too, Massimo

Rui
"There are only 10 kind of people. Those Who understand binary and
those who don't."