From: RMX on
Hello

I've installed Win Vista and unziped the 3 files of "OPEN FIRE V2.5
Image converter" to the desktop.

However I get following error as I start the program:
"Component:'COMDLG32.OXC' or one of its dependencies not correctly
registered: a file is missing or invalid".

I alreday tried to move the COMDLG32.OXC and comdlg32.dll to the
windows\system32\, but it didn't work.

Any hint?

Thanks

Rui

From: manjo on
> Hello
>
> I've installed Win Vista and unziped the 3 files of "OPEN FIRE V2.5
> Image converter" to the desktop.
>
> However I get following error as I start the program:
> "Component:'COMDLG32.OXC' or one of its dependencies not correctly
> registered: a file is missing or invalid".
>
> I alreday tried to move the COMDLG32.OXC and comdlg32.dll to the
> windows\system32\, but it didn't work.
>
> Any hint?
> Thanks

Hello,
try to use regsvr32.exe to register these 2 files
(in command window type)
regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx

or simply type regsvr32 to see if its available in your copy of windows
vista,

If it doesn't work i recommend to download the Lyrics3 (T9002)
"Image converter" is built in and works fine with windows vista
and windows XP (needs .NET 2 framework which comes with vista natively)
http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~manjo/openfire/download.php?file=T9002.zip

With Lyrics3 you can edit your program sources and design input forms as
well
"Code view" (former T9000) and "Form designer" are built in also.

have fun
manjo
http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~manjo/openfire

From: RMX on
Hi Manjo,

I've tried regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx in cmd window but it didn't work (the
module "comdlg32.ocx" was loaded but the call to dllregisterserver
failed with the error code 0x8002901c")

The link you gave me to download Lyrics3 (T9002) is not working (as
other download links in your site).

Can you please send me this program by email?

thank you very much

Rui

ruimaximo(a)hotmail.com

From: Massimo Santin (at GMail) on

"RMX" <ruimaximo(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>
> I've installed Win Vista and unziped the 3 files of "OPEN FIRE V2.5
> Image converter" to the desktop.
>
> However I get following error as I start the program:
> "Component:'COMDLG32.OXC' or one of its dependencies not correctly
> registered: a file is missing or invalid".
>
> I alreday tried to move the COMDLG32.OXC and comdlg32.dll to the
> windows\system32\, but it didn't work.
>
> Any hint?

Have you tried to install/register it using Run As Administrator? (Try it
even if your user is an administrator but not the Administrator).

From: manjo on
> Hi Manjo,
>
> I've tried regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx in cmd window but it didn't work (the
> module "comdlg32.ocx" was loaded but the call to dllregisterserver
> failed with the error code 0x8002901c")
>
> The link you gave me to download Lyrics3 (T9002) is not working (as
> other download links in your site).
>
> Can you please send me this program by email?
>
> thank you very much

Hello,
it seams administrators have been playing with permissions/usernames
settings
on the server, thank you for pointing this to me (i was not checking for
some time)

I fixed the issue, all links should work fine now.

You're clear to go with :
http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~manjo/openfire/download.php?file=T9002.zip

have fun
(...i do)