From: altzone on
The new HP35S (the HP 35 35th anniversary model) has arrived:
http://www.calculators-hp.com/35s.html

and it looks supurb!

Dave.

From: reth on
On May 29, 8:19 am, "altz...(a)gmail.com" <altz...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> The new HP35S (the HP 35 35th anniversary model) has arrived:http://www.calculators-hp.com/35s.html
>
> and it looks supurb!
>
> Dave.

I double that! Big enter key and that classic look!
I'm getting 2 asap
reth

From: Doug Rohm on
Are these available anywhere in the US yet? Anyone know how much they'll be?

From: Giancarlo on

altzone(a)gmail.com ha scritto:

> The new HP35S (the HP 35 35th anniversary model) has arrived:
> http://www.calculators-hp.com/35s.html
>
> and it looks supurb!
>
> Dave.
Hi there.
You may want to have a look at the comments and enthusiasm this thread
on the HP Museum forum shows:

http://www.hpmuseum.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/hpmuseum/forum.cgi?read=114716#114716

I think it was a sign of maturity and customer-satisfaction-thinking
by HP to seem to have listened to many of the wishes of its most
faithful users.
Today there should be an official presentation in Monaco (France)
starting from today till June, 1st
Best regards.
Giancarlo

From: Vincent Guilbault on
The French part of the SMS's website is claiming availability in
Summer 2007 (and July '07 for the HP10S).
Regards
Vincent