From: ppeb on
On May 29, 6:09 am, Giancarlo <giancarlo.matti...(a)indesitcompany.com>
wrote:
> On 29 Mag, 13:03, ppeb <bpwa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It looks good. I will get one. It only lacks one big thing: I/O. How
> > soon will we see a USB or serial port hacked in?
>
> Hi.
> I think that providing some I/O would prevent the calc from being
> accepted in many tests and exams, so maybe HP wouldn't run the risk of
> loosing a slice of the market...
> Just a thought.
> Best regards.
> Giancarlo

Who cares about it being accepted in exams? I'm talking about a major
extension to its usefulness by having offline storage capability, not
to mention sharing programs with other users.

Brian Walsh

From: greenchile505 on
On May 29, 6:46 pm, "news.hp.com" <cyri...(a)hp.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> they are already some early adopters:
>
> http://hpmad.homeip.net/nicolas/2007-3-27-8-3/I%20know%20I%20can%20so...http://hpmad.homeip.net/nicolas/2007-3-27-8-3/My%20dady%20gave%20me%2...
>
> cyrille :)

Awesome spy photos. Is that a piece of tape covering up a multi-pin
connector, a memory card slot, an IR port?? Or is it unidirectional
bonding strip for securing the 35s to the play thingy?

Anyway, thanks for the nice side views. I know dims have been
published, but I haven't actually taken the time to look at a ruler. I
thought the 35s might be thicker (bricker?). It looks nice and slim in
those photos.

Oh, I almost forget. Cute kid. Although he looks pretty serious in
that first picture..

Cheers,
Pal

PS - Dear HP, thanks for releasing the 35s. I only need one, but I'll
buy two just so you know I'm serious about new "proper HP models".
Btw, now I know how all those Ford Mustang people feel about the new
retro stangs.

From: Michael on
altzone(a)gmail.com wrote:
> The new HP35S (the HP 35 35th anniversary model) has arrived:
> http://www.calculators-hp.com/35s.html
>
> and it looks supurb!
>
> Dave.

It could have done with an SD slot and about four times the memory. *If*
it has a excellent keyboard it would be my first choice of calc for
number crunching, going to get two regardless.
Does anybody know about the programming (RPL)? It would be a pain if it
was the same as the original, would relegate it 2 a novelty.
Mick C
From: Michael on
news.hp.com wrote:
> hello,
>
> they are already some early adopters:
>
> http://hpmad.homeip.net/nicolas/2007-3-27-8-3/I%20know%20I%20can%20solve%20that%20problem.JPG
> http://hpmad.homeip.net/nicolas/2007-3-27-8-3/My%20dady%20gave%20me%20the%20coolest%20toys.JPG
>

> cyrille :)

Thanks child abuse, give him a 50g lol.
No seriously cute kid.
Mick C
From: Massimo Santin (at GMail) on

"news.hp.com" <cyrille(a)hp.com> wrote in message
> hello,
>
> they are already some early adopters:

My opinion was that young people buy TI or Casio. I'm happy to be wrong.