From: Mike Dormante on
Hi Folx,
I am having problem attaching a word document to email directly from word
processor.

I get the error msg "Mapi32.dll is an invalid extended MAPI library" and
"Mail is not installed on your system" when I try to send my word doc
directly from the word processor via File-> send to -> Mail Recipient (as
Attachment)..

Any ideas why this would hapan.. help..

Mike.

From: Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] on
In Internet Explorer, under Tools | Internet Options, is Outlook set as your default mail program? If not, try changing that.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP