From: Jim Aksel on
To link tasks between files, insert the files (from the same folder, see my
earlier post). Now you can link tasks just like you ordinarily do. Click on
T2, hold down the control key, click on Tg. Click the link icon.
--
If this post was helpful, please consider rating it.

Jim Aksel, MVP

Check out my blog for more information:
http://www.msprojectblog.com