From: Pierre on
In one sheet, have a column with a street number (A): 115
in Column B, have a street name: Northwest.

In workbook 2, have an additional street number column(C), and a
street name column(D), and a 5th column with an account number, column
(E)
I need to find the account number in workbook 2 for a combination of
street number,and street name found on the given row from the first
workbook.
There can be many street numbers on the same street, but only the
combination of the desired number and called for street should return
a value. Desired combinations are always found on the same row in
either workbook.

Any ideas for me to pursue? Thanks in advance.
Pierre

From: Pierre on
I figured it out. I concatenated the desired values, thus creating
the desired combinations on each sheet. A simple vlookup did the
heavy lifting.

Thanks for any thought put into this.

Pierre