From: HardySpicer on
I can only find Matrix inverse. Is there an adjoint vi?

Hardy
From: Laura on
On Mar 11, 2:24 pm, HardySpicer <gyansor...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I can only find Matrix inverse. Is there an adjoint vi?
>
> Hardy

Hello Hardy,

Your question was mirrored to the NI Discussion Forums and someone has
provided a response there. You can view it here:
http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=481896#M481896

Regards,
Laura
From: HardySpicer on
On Mar 18, 7:21 am, Laura <lulou...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 11, 2:24 pm, HardySpicer <gyansor...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I can only find Matrix inverse. Is there an adjoint vi?
>
> > Hardy
>
> Hello Hardy,
>
> Your question was mirrored to the NI Discussion Forums and someone has
> provided a response there. You can view it here:http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=481896#...
>
> Regards,
> Laura

Thanks but transpose matrix has nothing to do with adjoint. The
inverse of a matrix is the adjoint divided by the determinant. The
adjoint is the transpose of the matrix of co-factors.

Hardy
From: Laura on
Hi Hardy,

To have the community read your message you should go to the NI Forums
and post your response: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=481896#

Regards,
Laura