From: Tom on
Could someone please point me to an example of how to delete
and replace a specific line in a text file? I use several colums that store
settings
and everything works fine except I can't figure out how to delete a specific
line
and replace it. I can keep adding settings but can't delete and replace.
Everything I try results in either adding a new line or just deleting a line
or a currupted file.

Thanks
Tom

From: Laura on
On Mar 10, 6:48 pm, "Tom" <Nos...(a)nospam.net> wrote:
> Could someone please point me to an example of how to delete
> and replace a specific line in a text file? I use several colums that store
> settings
> and everything works fine except I can't figure out how to delete a specific
> line
> and replace it. I can keep adding settings but can't delete and replace.
> Everything I try results in either adding a new line or just deleting a line
> or a currupted file.
>
> Thanks
> Tom

Hi Tom,

Your question was mirrored to the NI Discussion Forums and someone has
provided an answer there: http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=481524#M481524

Thanks,
Laura