From: Poten Tate on
I need to send over 1600 emails to subscribers of my website about changes
to it. What is the maximum number of email addresses that I can put in the
BCC field? This is not spam. Thanks.

From: DL on
That might also be subject to a limit by your ISP

From: Brian Tillman on
Poten Tate <asd(a)qwerzxc.org> wrote:

> I need to send over 1600 emails to subscribers of my website about
> changes to it. What is the maximum number of email addresses that I
> can put in the BCC field? This is not spam. Thanks.

Outlook has no documented limit. Your ISP will impose a limit long before
Outlook will. Consider mail merge (see Help) or a mass mail tool.
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/massmail.asp
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Poten Tate on
Thanks for the reply. I have my own server so no problem with an email
limit. I mailed them out 500, 400, etc. with no problems that I know of.
Lots of returns. People sure change email addresses a lot. Mostly hotmail &
yahoo. Throwaway addresses.