From: Moby on
Hi Guys,

Strange one here. Hope someone can help

I am using Windows 7, Outlook 2007. Wife using XP, Outlook 2003. Home
network, thru a router

Everything has beem working fine until a day os so ago.

I create an appointment and send an invite to my with.

She receives invite, accepts, gets added to calendar, and response
gets sent. However, the response is stuck in her outbox and does
actually get emailed back.

She can create a new email and send to me no probs.

She did a test Appointment and invite from her work computer, and the
accept was sent correctly.

The error mesage is about not making a network connection (sorry, cant
remember exact)

It indicates that it cant connect to our ISP to send the email.

All set correctly, as can creat and send emails.

Disabled eset anti virus incase email addy was banned, still no go.

So, why do answers to meetings get stuck in outbox, but replys or new
emails to me dont???

Regards,

Moby

Alan Stuart downunder in Perth, Oz
Email: newsgroups(a)NOSPAM.AND.EGGS.moby58.com
Homepage: http://www.moby58.com
Local Weather: http://www.moby58.com/wx
Stuff for sale: http://www.moby58.com/forsale

* Remove NOSPAM.AND.EGGS. from email address for replies.

And just to try and stop spammers:
tosspam(a)aol.com, abuse(a)aol.com, abuse(a)yahoo.com, abuse(a)hotmail.com,
abuse(a)msn.com, abuse(a)sprint.com, abuse(a)earthlink.com, uce(a)ftc.gov,
spamcop(a)spamcop.net

Making life REAL hard for spammers with:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shades2/spamtrap.html

Pages: 1
Prev: Outlook Admin Shutdown
Next: S&T 2010 updated maps