From: Dib on
Hi,

I am getting this error in my VB 6 program. The backend is SQL Server 2000.
When using the program processing orders in about after 20 - 30 orders I am
getting this
runtime error -2147206398 (80043b02)Memory full.

I am setting my rs as new ADOBD record but I am closing the rs after every
use.
Nothing else, the event viewer is empty.

Please help.

Dib

From: Dib on
I am using Crystal Reports 9.0 in my App. The reports some of them contains
images.
Dib

From: jma on
Dib wrote:

>>I am setting my rs as new ADOBD record but I am closing the rs after every
>>use.
>>Nothing else, the event viewer is empty.

Make sure you free all the memory with Set:

Dim rsRecordset as ADODB.Recordset

Set rs = New ADODB.Recordset
rs.Open ...
<your code here>

rs.Close
Set rs = Nothing

--
jma

From: Dib on
Thanks for your reply this did not help for I was already doing that.

Thanks
Dib

From: Ken Halter on
"Dib" <NOTdibsSPAM(a)comNOSPAMcast.net> wrote in message
> Thanks for your reply this did not help for I was already doing that.
>
> Thanks
> Dib

No real help here but.... I searched for that error number and it looks like
it's directly related to Crystal Reports. There *may* be something in one of
these that may help.

Results 1 - 7 of about 9 English pages for "-2147206398 ". (0.30 seconds)
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&num=100&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=-2147206398+&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&safe=images

--
Ken Halter - MS-MVP-VB - http://www.vbsight.com
DLL Hell problems? Try ComGuard - http://www.vbsight.com/ComGuard.htm