From: Apothecon on
Is there an easy way to do this ? Find and replace seems tedious for many
payees. Shouldn't I be able to right click a payee and select merge ?
Thanks

From: Bruce. on
"Apothecon" <sailerph(a)verizon.net> wrote in message
> Is there an easy way to do this ? Find and replace seems tedious for many
> payees. Shouldn't I be able to right click a payee and select merge ?

Edit -> Find & Replace is the only way I know how to do that.

Select Find & Replace -> Payee -> Contains, enter the old payee, press Find
All -> Mark All and then enter the new Payee at the bottom and press
Replace. When done, delete the old payee.

Bruce.