From: ps56k on
We are using our personal TurboTax 1040,
and noticed something concerning the Schedule E worksheet.

My wife's family owns a warehouse together,
and splits ownership by 13 %

I found it odd that the TT worksheet
would not allow this percentage to be applied
for these entries:

Auto - line 6a
Depreciation - line 20a

--
----------------------------------
"If everything seems to be going well,

From: CSM1 on
"ps56k" <pschuman_no_spam_me(a)interserv.com> wrote in news:hp0hla$k6r$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> We are using our personal TurboTax 1040,
> and noticed something concerning the Schedule E worksheet.
>
> My wife's family owns a warehouse together,
> and splits ownership by 13 %
>
> I found it odd that the TT worksheet
> would not allow this percentage to be applied
> for these entries:
>
> Auto - line 6a
> Depreciation - line 20a

Line 6a on the schedule E Worksheet should be a dollar amount, not
percentage.
Depreciation - Line 20a is a dollar amount on the building, not percentage.

Line 6a is calculated on Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization in Part V.

Line 20a is calculated on Form 4562 Depreciation and Amortization in Part I
thru IV.

I am not an expert, just my two cents.

--
CSM1