From: polymod on
The picture may be the same as last year, but I just want to wish everyone a
Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever you may celebrate!

http://www.sonicmusic.net/Merry_Christmas.jpg

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > The picture may be the same as last year, but I just want to wish
> > everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever you may
> > celebrate!
> >
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Merry_Christmas.jpg
>
> Merry Christmas to you and yours!
>
> That's the same picture from two years ago too! ;)

shhhhhh
maybe even 3

Poly

From: Bob Donald on
What is this, like Facebook, where 40+ year old people use 20 year old
pictures of themselves?!? LOL. Merry Christmas Poly, as well as Mrs. Poly.
Hope it's a great one!

Bob

From: Here In Oregon on

"polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> wrote in message
> The picture may be the same as last year, but I just want to wish everyone
> Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever you may celebrate!
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Merry_Christmas.jpg
>

> Poly

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was. I am a talking head today.
Thanks for those yearly cards and at the very least three years in a row.

Funny thing is the house, snow and lights never change. Watsupwidat!!!!

Where are them grapes?

From: Zelix on
On Dec 16, 1:21 pm, "polymod" <poly...(a)optonline.net> wrote:
> The picture may be the same as last year, but I just want to wish everyone a
> Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or whatever you may celebrate!
>
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Merry_Christmas.jpg
>
> Poly

Merry Christmas !!!!

[if you don't have me plonked that is]