From: Here In Oregon on
Glennbo is right...lose those drums..... totally distracting a nice song and
the timing of drums are horrific <g> .. but thanks for posting it. Received
your CD as well and VERY nice. Artwork on top of CD around the edges was
kind of bad... it doesn't bother me but just wanted you to know, Bro.

From: Steve L. on
"Rick Paul" <rickpaul(a)earthlink.net>so you
saynews:zc2dnXarWs5ggbTWnZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d(a)earthlink.com:

> In general, though, the pulsing,
> electronic, somewhat hip-hop-like feel of the percussion is what I was
> going for.

I got the same impression Glennbo did .. very distracting at low volume..
actually annoying
From: polymod on
Sounds good Rick!
Definitely MUCH better this way.