From: Rachael on
Have you looked at Message Pad for Outlook at www.emercury.co.uk? Fully integrated with Outlook providing full phone message management for the office and when used with Exchange allows management of messages taken by an office workgroup.

Regards
Rachael

Addi wrote:

Outlook 2003 Phone Message
22-Jun-07

Is there an updated While You Were Out phone message form for Outlook 2003?
The only one I've seen is from several years back, and it seems to be limited
to taking messages only from individuals already in your Outlook contacts.
Lotus Notes has a simple telephone message form that I wish were available on
Outlook!

Is anyone aware of a more current telephone message form?

On Friday, June 22, 2007 10:51 AM
Addi wrote:

Outlook 2003 Phone Message
Is there an updated While You Were Out phone message form for Outlook 2003?
The only one I've seen is from several years back, and it seems to be limited
to taking messages only from individuals already in your Outlook contacts.
Lotus Notes has a simple telephone message form that I wish were available on
Outlook!

Is anyone aware of a more current telephone message form?

On Friday, June 22, 2007 10:54 AM
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

The same form should work in any version of Outlook, as long as it's
The same form should work in any version of Outlook, as long as it's =
published.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20

"Addie" <Addie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
2003? =20
limited=20
contacts. =20
available on=20

On Friday, June 22, 2007 11:08 AM
Addi wrote:

The form works; however, it is limited to taking messages only from
The form works; however, it is limited to taking messages only from
individuals already in my "Contacts" list, whether it is my personal list or
the company's address book. So how do you take a phone message from someone
outside that group?

"Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

On Friday, June 22, 2007 11:23 AM
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] wrote:

I don't recall the form being limited in that way.
I don't recall the form being limited in that way. Don't you just type =
in the name? In any case, if you want to modify it, start with the =
information at http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?ID=3D35.

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=3D54=20

"Addie" <Addie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
list or=20
someone=20
published.=20

Outlook 2003? =20
be limited=20
contacts. =20
available on=20

WPF Circular Progress Indicator
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4d89b4cb-ba59-4362-ab0a-cc047643fd42/wpf-circular-progress-ind.aspx
From: Gordon on

"Rachael Johnson" wrote in message
> Have you looked at Message Pad for Outlook

You are replying to a post that is nearly THREE YEARS OLD.