From: Gene on
I receive an email and it is automatically sent to junk box but it is not
junk.
I move it to the In Box but it still thinks it is junk. I do not find a
designation "this is not junk".

How do I tell Outlook it is not junk?

using outlook 2002 SP3.

thanks for YOUR assistance.
--
Gene
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Gene" <Gene(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I receive an email and it is automatically sent to junk box but it is not
> junk.
> I move it to the In Box but it still thinks it is junk. I do not find a
> designation "this is not junk".
>
> How do I tell Outlook it is not junk?
>
> using outlook 2002 SP3.

Outlook 2002 does not implement a "Junk" mail folder. If you are seeing one,
then you must have a third-party antispam program installed. Read the
documentation for that program.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]