From: snewton on
I am using the Beta version of Outlook 2010 with Windows 7 Pro (64 bit).
Sent emails are not logged in the Sent Items folder nor do saved drafts
appear in the Drafts folder.

I have confirmed that the relevant settings are checked in the Mail
Settings. Any ideas what I can do to solve this problem?
--
Stephen Newton
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"snewton" <snewton(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am using the Beta version of Outlook 2010 with Windows 7 Pro (64 bit).
> Sent emails are not logged in the Sent Items folder nor do saved drafts
> appear in the Drafts folder.
>
> I have confirmed that the relevant settings are checked in the Mail
> Settings. Any ideas what I can do to solve this problem?

What type of mail account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: snewton on
POP3 / SMTP.

SN
--
Stephen Newton

From: VanguardLH on
snewton wrote:

> I am using the Beta version of Outlook 2010 ...

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> POP3 / SMTP.

Although I've not encountered any situations where sent mail isn't stored in
Sent Items, have you enabled thge option to keep sent items in the originaal
folder as the message to which you're replying? Can you describe exactly how
you're trying to save the drafts?

Keep in mind, too, that Outlook 2010 isn't final. There may yet be issues
that will be corrected in the released version.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]