From: snewton on
I have tried with both options (save to Sent Items and save to original
folder) and neither seems to deliver a copy of a sent message. As regards
the Drafts, I click the Save icon, which in Outlook 2003 automatically saved
the item in the Drafts folder. This doesn't appear to work.

Stephen
--
Stephen Newton

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

>I have tried with both options (save to Sent Items and save to original
> folder) and neither seems to deliver a copy of a sent message. As regards
> the Drafts, I click the Save icon, which in Outlook 2003 automatically saved
> the item in the Drafts folder. This doesn't appear to work.

If you create a new mail profile does it continue to happen?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]