From: SYaroslav on
I am currently running a Windows 2000 Domain Environment. I'm having a
problem on one of my Windows 2003 Standard member servers, when I try to
install Message Queuing Service. I get the following error:

Message Queuing configuration object in Active Directory was not created
Error Code: 0xc00e050f
Error Description: The object was not found in Active Directory
Event Log:
Source: MSMQ
Event ID: 2116

Message Queuing was unable to create the msmq (MSMQ Configuration) object in
Active Directory (Error: c00e050fh).
Event Log:
Source: MSMQ
Event ID: 2119

Message Queuing Setup cannot be completed.

Does this have anything to do that it's running Windows 2003 OS and i'm
trying to install this component in Windows 2000 Environment?