From: DCID on
MS Outlook 2003 (11.8206.8202) SP3. The specific e-mail I want to print is
selected and can be seen in the preview pane, I click the print icon and the
following message appears: "Message headers cannot be printed. Download the
complete message and then print." The only fix I have found is rebooting my
system (occasionally having to do so twice). The research I've done on the
internet has suggested: Resetting print styles or changing the style to 'A4'
rather than 'Letter'....neither has worked. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Thank you, DCID.

From: Mary on
When you can see the Preview Pane, the message is not really open. You are
just previewing it. Click on it to actually open the message and then print.

From: DCID on
Thanks Mary. However, the mailbox being used has 50 emails that need to be
printed several times each day. And opening each of them so they print is
not efficient. Any other ideas?