From: mellogolfer on
Without making any changes to outlook express, all of a sudden when I send a
message I get a message that some errors occured when sending. There is no
error message, the message gets sent but the message remains in the out box.
--
golfer
From: VanguardLH on
"mellogolfer" in
<news:2137B8F8-434D-46A7-9592-1C277FE449C3(a)microsoft.com> wrote:

> Without making any changes to outlook express, all of a sudden when I send a
> message I get a message that some errors occured when sending. There is no
> error message, the message gets sent but the message remains in the out box.

Wrong newsgroup. This one discusses Outlook, not Outlook EXPRESS.
From: GHADELLO on
Indeed; the following message could be similar to the one you receive with an
exception of a different provider! But the message gets sent. I think this
can be avoided when the antiviruses as well as the account are completely
configured.

Unable to establish a SSL connection with the server. Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response:
'454 TLS not available due to temporary reason', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server Error: 454, Error Number: 0x800CCC7F