From: Mladen Gogala on
This is useless. Is there anything we can do to compel Oracle Corp. to
bring the old version back? Are there any class action lawsuits going on?
This is a disaster. If there are any US based class action lawsuits,
please let me know.

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com
From: gazzag on
On 31 Mar, 14:19, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> This is useless. Is there anything we can do to compel Oracle Corp. to
> bring the old version back? Are there any class action lawsuits going on?
> This is a disaster. If there are any US based class action lawsuits,
> please let me know.

It's accessible here in the UK.

HTH
-g
From: magicwand on
On 31 Mrz., 15:30, gazzag <gar...(a)jamms.org> wrote:
> On 31 Mar, 14:19, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This is useless. Is there anything we can do to compel Oracle Corp. to
> > bring the old version back? Are there any class action lawsuits going on?
> > This is a disaster. If there are any US based class action lawsuits,
> > please let me know.
>
> It's accessible here in the UK.
>
> HTH
> -g

Could this be the cause of your problem (from the "news" section of
the dashboard) ?

---- snip
Firefox 3.6 Not Officially Supported by My Oracle Support

Although much of the functionality of My Oracle Support is accessible
via Firefox 3.6, please be aware that Firefox 3.6 is not officially
supported by My Oracle Support at this time. Please review the My
Oracle Support FAQ (Knowledge Document #747252.5) for details on the
current browser requirements for accessing My Oracle Support.

We are aware of a current issue when viewing Knowledge documents using
Firefox 3.6. Using Firefox 3.6, when clicking on a link for a
Knowledge document the document appears blank. The workaround is to
instead open the documents in a new tab or new window.

We are working on a fix for this issue and hope to have this resolved
in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience.
-- snip

From: joel garry on
On Mar 31, 6:19 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> This is useless. Is there anything we can do to compel Oracle Corp. to
> bring the old version back? Are there any class action lawsuits going on?
> This is a disaster. If there are any US based class action lawsuits,
> please let me know.
>
> --http://mgogala.freehos.com

I tried politely commenting about MOS on
http://blogs.adobe.com/jd/2010/03/_the_fundamental_things_apply.html
but it didn't seem to make it past post-slashdot moderation. I don't
want creative, I don't want disruptive, I want support that's being
paid for.

jg
--
@home.com is bogus. As a decline-to-state registered voter,
California lets me select which primary ballot I want of the parties