From: maxascent on
Is it possible to define an internal reset for a microblaze system. Idealy
I would like it to come from the DCM locked signal. Do I need to define it
in the XBD file or is that just for external ports?

Thanks

Jon

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: d_s_klein on
On Apr 11, 8:57 am, "maxascent"
<maxascent(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.n_o_s_p_a_m.yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Is it possible to define an internal reset for a microblaze system. Idealy
> I would like it to come from the DCM locked signal. Do I need to define it
> in the XBD file or is that just for external ports?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jon

> Posted throughhttp://www.FPGARelated.com

I believe the net you're looking for is called "OPB_Rst".

You can write the code to connect it to DCM locked.

The XBD file is for nets that leave the chip.

RK

Pages: 1
Prev: Declaring gated clocks
Next: MPEG Reading material